A questionnaire for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to play a game: questions to be answered.
3. Students read the question and write down ONE answer in their notebooks. If the answer is in the top 5 answers, they will get a different number of points.
4. For each question, students are going to have 10 seconds to answer. In case you see they need more time you can pause the video, and give them the extra time you consider is necessary.
5. There are 10 rounds, that is, 10 questions.
6. Ask students to talk in pairs about their scores and how many of their answers were not in the top 5.
Compartir MED en classroom: