A vocabulary exercise for students to learn more cooking verbsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students that they are going to review some cooking verbs they may need when writing sentences and recipes about Mexican food for infographics.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the pictures of verbs,
4. Ask students to choose the verb that corresponds to the picture and write it on the line.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and check answers
6. Set a time limit and check answers together with the class.
7. Ask students to mime the verbs.
Compartir MED en classroom: