A vocabulary exercise for students to learn more cooking verbsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students that they are going to review some cooking verbs they may need when writing sentences and recipes about Mexican food for infographics.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the pictures of verbs,
4. Ask students to check the ones they know and as for the other present them but do not spell them, only make students pronounce the words.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and unscramble the verbs they can.
6. Set a time limit and check answers.
7. Complete the missing verbs and make sure they know them by pointing at random at them and asking what they are.
Compartir MED en classroom: