A recipe format for students to write a Mexican recipeSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students that they are going to participate in writing about a Mexican recipe, dish.
3. Distribute the visual organizer and describe it for students,
4. Feel free to use the recipes presented in the previous sessions in this unit (week 39) for this purpose, or choose ‘enfrijoladas’ to make in the classroom.
5. You may also want to use the dishes presented in their textbook.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Encourage students to be creative and try to remember the sentences and facts they worked with along with his unit.
8. Ask students to display their recipes and read them.
Compartir MED en classroom: