An illustrated text for students to interpret the informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image.
2. Ask students what that is (torta de jamón) and ask them if they like them.
3. Tell students that you don’t have the recipe for this torta so they need to figure out how to make one.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three (or individually, depending on your class time and conditions) and,
· Make a list of ingredients
· Steps to preparation
5. Write on the board some verbs, slice, put a layer of, add ---.
6. Monitor the activity and help as needed.
7. Ask groups of students to present their recipes to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: