An illustrated text for students to interpret the informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the recipe. This page shows information about the dish, descriptions, ingredients, etc.
2. Show the picture and ask students if they like ‘chilaquiles ‘.
3. Ask students to describe the picture and help with vocabulary as needed. This is a good opportunity to review sentence structure.
4. Ask students to imagine what they do first in order to make these tacos
5. Show the list of ingredients and review vocabulary.
6. Make the instructions shorter and use just the basic verbs (forget about the salsa preparation for now).
7. Make a list of the verbs on the board and mime what they are, ask students to mime as well and say what the action is.
8. Read the recipe for students.
9. Ask students to repeat the recipe to a classmate using the verbs on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: