An illustrated text for students to interpret the informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the illustrated text. This page shows information about the dish, descriptions, ingredients, etc.
2. Ask students, what’s ‘guacamole’? and find out if they like it.
3. Show the first picture (Let’s make guacamole!) and ask students what the ingredients are.
4. Scroll down and show the pictures of ingredients and supplies. Take a few minutes to present the new words.
5. Ask students to think about the recipe and show you how they can make guacamole using those ingredients and supplies.
6. Scroll down and confirm the recipe, show the instructions, and read the information for students.
7. Ask students to draw in their notebooks the illustrations for each step in the making of guacamole.
8. Give students time to draw and color.
9. Write on the board the imperatives used and ask students to copy them in their notebooks.
10. In pairs, students tell each other how to make guacamole.
Compartir MED en classroom: