An illustrated text for students to interpret the informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the illustrated text. This page shows information about the dish, descriptions, ingredients, etc.
2. Show the first and ask students what that is (molletes), ask them how much they like them, how often they eat them, and who makes them at home.
3. Ask students to describe the picture and help with vocabulary as needed. This is a good opportunity to review sentence structure.
4. Scroll down, show the picture of the ingredients, and ask them to write down the ingredients.
5. Ask students to show you by miming how to make molletes with the ingredients presented.
6. Show the instructions, point at the verbs (imperatives), and write them on the board.
7. Say the imperatives, and choose students at random to mime the action.
8. Show the last picture that shows in 4 parts the process and ask students to match the verbs to the pictures.
Compartir MED en classroom: