A vocabulary activity for students to use words to describe foodSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to describe ‘pan de dulce’, ‘taco de pollo frito’. Use these phrases in Spanish and let students use Spanish in the description as well. The idea is that they capture the intention of the activity using their senses.
3. Present the information in the boxes related to TOUCH / SHAPE / COLOR (COLOUR) / SHAPE.
4. Feel free to use some Spanish if necessary.
5. Review the 12 different pictures of food and make sure they know what they are.
6. Work together as a class, the exercises by pointing at random foods and elicit words from the given boxes to describe them.
7. Give students thinking time when necessary and help with some suggestions when you see they don’t know what to say.
8. When you’re finished, ask students to read the words they wrote for the different foods.
Compartir MED en classroom: