An illustrated text for students to interpret the informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the illustrated text. This page shows information about the dish, descriptions, ingredients, etc.
2. This recipe comes from a useful booklet you can download and save on your computer for different purposes.
3. Show the picture and ask students if they like ‘tacos de pollo ‘ (chicken tacos) and how their moms make them.
4. Ask students to describe the picture and help with vocabulary as needed. This is a good opportunity to review sentence structure.
5. Ask students what they do first in order to make these tacos and how they can serve them.
6. Show the list of ingredients and review vocabulary.
7. Make a list of the verbs on the board and mime what they are, ask students to mime as well and say what the action is.
8. Read the recipe for students.
9. Ask students to repeat the recipe to a classmate using the verbs on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: