A coloring page for students to work with ingredients of a Mexican dishSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they like eating ‘enchiladas’, why/ why not?
3. Talk about the different types of enchiladas we eat in Mexico (as far as their experience goes, young children prefer pizza and nuggets, however, their moms have cooked enchiladas).
4. Elicit from students enchiladas verdes, rojas, etc,
5. Make a list of the possible fillings on the board.
6. Distribute the page and ask students to color the ‘enchiladas’ according to the different types discussed.
7. Encourage students to make the dish very attractive and add extra things that could possibly go with this food.
8. Monitor and offer help as needed.
9. Finally, ask students to draw arrows from the ‘enchiladas’ and label the ingredients.
Compartir MED en classroom: