An illustration of Mexican tacos for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image. You can download it beforehand and save in on your computer.
2. Ask students what a taco is…you’re not Mexican and have just heard the word.
3. Help students with vocabulary as needed but make them feel that their descriptions are just right. They have to feel proud of their food.
4. Show the image and wait for reactions.
5. Your students will identify ‘tacos’ so ask them what’s the filling?
6. Ask students to make a list of ingredients that make a ‘taco’ and present it the class.
7. Ask students to work in pairs using these simple questions,
Do you like tacos? What kind (pollo, ‘al pastor’ ‘carne asada’, etc.)? How do you make a ‘taco’?
Compartir MED en classroom: