A poster for students to explore and talk about Mexican foodSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is an illustration of popular Mexican food and students will write on the same page.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to circle the food they like.
3. Check answers by asking “What do you like to eat, or Do you like quesadillas, tacos, churros, etc.?
4. Draw students’ attention to the different types of tacos shown and talk about the fillings, beef taco has beef, its filling is beef, ask students what about fish tacos, pork tacos, chicken tacos.
5. Ask students to write 2 ingredients (vegetables, meat) in the ‘burritos’, ‘quesadillas’, ‘pork tacos’, and ‘guacamole’.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to work in groups of three and read their ingredients. Do they agree?
8. Finally, ask students to write the ingredients of enchiladas and work together as a class.
Compartir MED en classroom: