Speaking activity for students to find out eating habitsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students to work in pairs but each student gets a copy of the activity.
3. These are the original instructions, however, feel free to modify the activity to the level of the students so eliminate some of the questions and keep the ones students are able to use in interviewing a classmate,
4. Go through the questions and vocabulary on the worksheet together as a class. You may want to ask students to make a vocabulary list with the new words.
5. The students then take it in turns to ask and answer the questions about eating habits and write their partner's answers on the worksheet.
6. When the students have finished, have them report back to the class on their partner's eating habits. Any interesting findings can be discussed in more detail.
Compartir MED en classroom: