An illustrated text about Mexican cuisineSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the illustrated text. This page shows lots of information about the dish, descriptions, ingredients, etc.
2. This is a great picture to show in four steps how to make ‘sincronizadas’.
3. Show the picture and ask students what that is, if they like them, and how often they eat them at home.
4. Explore the pictures and make a list of the ingredients on the board for students to copy in their notebooks. If you scroll down, you’ll find the ingredients, feel free to compare both lists and talk about the different ingredients (or not) in both.
5. Ask students to mime the actions for the recipe in each one of the illustrations as they say how to make ‘sincronizadas’.
Compartir MED en classroom: