A visual organizer for students to write information about musical instrumentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students that they are going to participate in designing and writing information in a graphic organizer about musical instruments.
3. Distribute the visual organizer and describe it for students, they are going to choose a musical instrument to write about, but first guide them through the organizer.
4. Feel free to use the documents and texts presented in the previous sessions in this unit (week 39) for this purpose.
5. You may also want to use the instruments presented in their textbook.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Encourage students to be creative and try to remember the sentences and facts they worked with along with his unit.
8. Ask students to display their visual organizers and invite the class to read them.
Compartir MED en classroom: