A general review of demonstrative adjectivesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are two pages in this file to print.
2. This is very good practice about demonstrative adjectives that are used when describing a musical instrument, for example, “This is a guitar…”, “Those are drums….”
3. Distribute worksheet number 1 and ask students to work individually.
4. Read and explain as necessary ‘this-these-that-those’ and make emphasis on pronunciation.
5. Ask students to read the sentences in exercise 2 and draw pictures.
6. Ask students to show their pictures to other students and talk about them using the demonstratives.
7. Continue working with exercises 3 and 4.
8. Check answers with the class and make corrections as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: