A monograph for students to learn some facts about the guitarSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article in the classroom.
2. This is a document for students to learn about the guitar.
3. Scroll down and show the pictures of guitars.
4. Ask students to describe the pictures and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Use some of the information in the article (monograph). Do not read the complete paragraphs, but mention some facts in a very simple form, with short sentences that you consider interesting.
6. Ask students to draw the picture of a guitar in their notebooks and write three sentences about the instrument.
Compartir MED en classroom: