A text for students to learn some facts about the xylophoneSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article in the classroom.
2. This is a document for students to learn about the xylophone.
3. Scroll down and show the pictures of the xylophones.
4. Ask students to describe the pictures and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Use some of the information in the article (monograph). Do not read the complete paragraphs, but mention some facts in a very simple form, with short sentences that you consider interesting.
6. Ask students to draw the picture of a xylophone in their notebooks and write three sentences about the instrument.
Compartir MED en classroom: