An article for students to learn about the origin of 7 musical instrumentsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article in the classroom.
2. This is a long text for your young students, however, the purpose is not that they read it but they get some ideas and facts about 7 instruments.
3. Show the big picture, the accordion, and ask students what instrument that is.
4. Scroll down and red ad the names of the 7 instruments.
5. Ask students what the names of those are in Spanish.
6. Ask students to draw pictures of the instruments as you present them but in the form of a mind map, that is, the picture in a circle in the center of the page with some arrows around it to write keywords.
7. Do not read the complete paragraphs, but mention some facts in a very simple form, with short sentences that you consider interesting.
8. Do the first instrument as an example on the board for them to copy.
9. Ask students to use their mind maps and talk about the 7 instruments in pairs using the keywords
Compartir MED en classroom: