The violin A monograph for students to learn some facts about the violinSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students, or project it in the classroom.
2. This is a long text for your young students, however, the purpose is not that they read it but they get some ideas and facts about the violin.
3. If you project it, as students to find in the first paragraph the words that are similar to Spanish.
4. From that paragraph, give students some facts, i.e., “The violin has another name, fiddle.”, “The origin of the name ‘violin’ is ‘vitula’ , etc.
5. Scroll down and fix 5 sentences about the violin that are easy for students to read, and remember.
6. Ask students to copy the sentences in their notebooks and read them with them again.
7. Write on the board the same sentences but scrambled and have students unscramble them but with their notebooks closed.
Compartir MED en classroom: