A fun activity for students to identify the musical instruments by the way they soundSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity and have a good set of speakers as well since students have to identify the musical instrument they hear.
2. Project the activity and review the names of the musical instruments shown.
3. Click the icon and have students listen and choose the correct instruments among the choices.
4. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the examples.
5. Go back to the instruments that were not chosen and ask students to include them into two different groups they can name the way they want but have to be categorized.
6. Monitor the activity and when students are finished, ask them to compare their groups to other classmates’, were the categories/groups different?
7. Work on the crossword puzzle, by asking students to copy it in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: