A vocabulary review of musical instrumentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the files and make copies for students. There are 2 pages in this file.
2. Distribute the first page and ask students to work individually.
3. Start with exercise 1, guide students through the 2 pages of exercises, and ask students to label the instruments shown.
4. Talk about the previous activity (MED in the previous session in this PLANEA) where families of musical instruments were presented, and ask students to write the instruments in their groups.
5. Check the answers.
6. Ask students to work in pairs in exercises 3 and 4.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Check answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: