A document for students to learn about the string familySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. This is a good document that shows monographs about musical instruments. As soon as you open the page, you’ll see that there’s a video (feel free to use), and instruments.
3. Show the picture of the string family and ask students to identify those musical instruments.
4. Scroll down and select the paragraphs you want to show and comment on. The idea is that you paraphrase some information and students explore the illustrations.
5. Choose some facts and dictate them to students. Preferably, short sentences.
6. Ask students to draw 5 musical instruments from the string family (or any other families you want to work with) and label them.
Compartir MED en classroom: