A vocabulary activity for students to review the names of some musical instrumentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what musical instruments they know and if they play any of them.
3. Distribute the crossword puzzle, ask students to write their names on top of the page, and draw students’ attention towards the pictures of musical instruments.
4. Ask students a yes/no question, do you know the names of the musical instruments? If you do, do not say the names and complete the puzzle. If you don’t leave the space blank and try to complete the other words.
5. Set a very short time limit and time is up, collect the papers, shuffle them, and ask students to pick one.
6. Invite students to complete the puzzle.
7. Ask students to return the papers to their original owners.
8. Were all the crossword puzzles completed?
Compartir MED en classroom: