A reading comprehension activity about another country in the American Continent: The United StatesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is a reading comprehension activity for students to learn a few facts about the United States in terms of the number of states it is made up of.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students if they have ever been to that country and what they remember.
4. Ask students what language is spoken there, the money, and to describe the flag.
5. Read the paragraph with students and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Ask students to label Alaska and Hawaii on the map.
7. Ask students to write the words traced and monitor.
8. Invite students to fix sentences using the words they traced and help them with sentence structure.
9. Ask students to color the map of the United States.
Compartir MED en classroom: