A fun activity for students to review facts about MexicoSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is s fun activity for multiple purposes, however, students need to reinforce information about Mexico. Students don’t know this information so you may want to guide them and pre-teach, peninsula, gulf, desert, etc.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to have their color pencils with them.
4. Ask students to tell some facts about Mexico, the capital city, money, flag, etc.
5. Read the first instruction and give students time to do what is asked.
6. Do the same process with the rest of the instructions until they complete them all.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and ask questions, “ What color is the Yucatan Peninsula? / the Pacific Ocean, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: