A word search activity for students to learn the capitals of Central AmericaSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There’s another file with the answers for you.
2. Ask students what the capital of Mexico is.
3. Distribute the word search, draw students’ attention towards the list of countries at the bottom of the page and ask where these countries are (Central America)
4. Ask students which names look and sound similar to Spanish.
5. You may want to present the capitals and countries to the class because this topic is not presented in second grade.
6. Set a time limit for students to search the words, when time is up, ask them to swap papers and complete their partners’ worksheet.
7. Check answers with the class and review where those countries are and what color their flags are.
Compartir MED en classroom: