A fun activity for students to review facts about BrazilSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is s fun activity for multiple purposes, however, students need to reinforce information about the Americas.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to have their color pencils with them.
4. Present the map and tell students that Brazil (work on spelling, different from Spanish [Z]) is the biggest country in South America.
5. Read the first instruction and give students time to do what is asked.
6. Do the same process with the rest of the instructions until they complete them all.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and ask questions, “ What color is Peru? / the Pacific Ocean / what country is yellow? etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: