A video (song) that shows the countries in The Americas for students to reviewSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video (song).
2. This is a song for students to review and practice countries in Latin America using a soft melody in order to give students time to sing along since it is only the names of the countries.
3. Play the song and ask students to clap to the rhythm.
4. Ask students to write in their notebooks the names of the countries that start with the first 5 letters of the alphabet, A-B-C-D-E.
5. Monitor and make sure students are not copying the information.
6. Ask students to check their answers with other students to confirm.
7. Do one more group of countries with the letters, L, M, N, O, P, and repeat the same procedure.
8. Finally, ask students which countries from Latin America were not mentioned.
9. Play the song and invite students to join in singing.
Compartir MED en classroom: