A song for students to review countries in Latin AmericaSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video (song).
2. This is a very catchy song for students to review and practice countries in Latin America in a very visual way.
3. Play the song and ask students to listen and sing along since the chorus is short and easy to repeat.
4. Add some movements and gestures to go with the song.
5. You may want to pause the song right where the equator is presented and ask questions about the countries.
6. Play the song again and ask students to dance to the rhythm and clap to the beat.
Compartir MED en classroom: