A vocabulary exercise for students work on spellingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what they are going to do (self-explanatory).
3. Draw their attention towards the list of 21 countries at the bottom of the page and ask students to classify them, N (in North America), C (in Central America), S (in South America).
4. Check the answers with the class.
5. Set a short time limit for them to unscramble the countries, when time is up, ask them to work in pairs and set a second-time limit so they can finish the activity but now discussing answers.
6. Check the answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: