A map for students to identify counties on a mapSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is a webpage that offers different maps, choose the South America (color), and print it black and white, there’ no problem. We need the map with names.
2. Distribute the maps.
3. Ask students to work in pairs, spell out a country, and ask their partners to point to it.
4. Still in pairs, ask students to choose two countries and write a short paragraph about them, capital, flag, language spoken.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask two pairs of students to get together and read their paragraphs.
Compartir MED en classroom: