A word search activity for students to learn Spanish speaking countriesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what language we speak in Mexico and what money do we use (currency).
3. Ask the same questions about the USA, Alaska, and Canada.
4. Distribute the word search, draw students’ attention towards the list of countries at the bottom of the page, and ask what they have in common (Spanish is spoken there).
5. Ask students which names look and sound similar to Spanish.
6. Set a time limit for students to search the words, when time is up, ask them to swap papers and complete their partners’ worksheet.
7. Check answers with the class and review where those countries are and what color their flags are.
Compartir MED en classroom: