A PowerPoint presentation for students to practice “Which country is shown…?Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the Powerpoint presentation to your computer and save it. It is only 7 slides and you can practice the vocabulary of different countries as well.
2. Show the slides and make pauses after each one since there is a question to be answered, “Which continent/ country is shown….?”
3. Take extra time to talk about Mexico and South America and talk to students about those countries.
4. Ask students to draw in their notebooks similar maps of North America, Central America, and South America with specific countries shown in yellow, like in the slides.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to work in groups of three and ask each other the question “Which country is shown…?
Compartir MED en classroom: