A mini-project for students to work with the flags of countriesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the files and make copies for students. They need the flag of Argentina and the flag of Colombia.
2. Ask students to describe the Mexican flag.
3. Ask students how many other American flags they remember (as in North, Central, and South America, not meaning the USA flag).
4. Distribute the worksheets and ask students to color them by using the colors shown at the bottom of the page.
5. Ask students to paste the flags in their notebooks and write three sentences about the country.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed. This may be a good moment to help/review sentence structure.
7. Ask students to read their sentences to the class, and if students listen to one sentence they didn’t write and it is correct, they should write it down.
8. Check with students how many different sentences about these two countries they collected.
Compartir MED en classroom: