A map for students to label counties on a mapSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is a webpage that offers different maps, choose South America (black and white).
2. Decide beforehand on a color code for your students to ‘read’, identify, and color the countries.
3. Distribute the map and give the instruction, “Color Argentina in blue, Peru in red, the USA in purple, etc”
4. When the map is finished, ask students to work in pairs and challenge each other by asking their partners to complete the sentences, “This country is blue (Argentina), this country is red …, etc.
5. Ask students to count the number of countries and write it on top of the map, In South America there are….countries”
Compartir MED en classroom: