A vocabulary exercise for students to explore different flagsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to match the flags to their countries. Depending on the conditions of your classroom, you may want to choose some students to come to the computer and match the flags to their names since it is an interactive worksheet, or point at the flag and ask students to give you the name of the country.
3. Continue with the description of the flags by asking students to write the colors in their notebooks.
4. Check answers and invite students to draw the flags and label them.
5. Ask students to draw the Mexican flag as well.
6. To finish, give the description of flags and ask students to say the name of the country.
Compartir MED en classroom: