Estimula principalmente las inteligencias:
A map for students to learn the names of countriesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Present the names of the countries and ask students to repeat the names to practice pronunciation.
3. Ask students which names look and sound similar to Spanish.
4. Ask students to color North American countries in red, and the Central American countries in blue.
5. Ask students where Mexico is and draw the Mexican flag over the country.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and ask questions to each other, “Where’s El Salvador / Guatemala, Canada, etc.?”
Compartir MED en classroom: