A video to show students the political division of North AmericaSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This video shows the map of North America and Central America and guides students to see the geographical distribution of countries.
3. Pre-teach vocabulary: continent, country, island, North America, Central America
4. Play the video and make pauses so you can make comments, ask questions, what country is this?, what’s the name of this country?, etc.
5. Ask students to draw the map in their notebooks and label the countries.
6. Ask students to color the different countries with different colors.
Compartir MED en classroom: