An activity for students to ask questions about agricultural productsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Go over the pictures in the activity for students to recognize them.
3. Present ‘seeds’, ‘inside’, and ‘outside’, and tell the class they are going to be used in descriptions (riddles ) as well.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and complete the table with the names of fruits.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask pairs of students to report their answers to the class and make corrections as needed.
7. Ask pairs of students to write 3 short riddles describing color, size, shape and seeds, and adding a final question, ‘where does it come from? To challenge other pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: