An activity for students to practice “where does---come from?” in agricultural productsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Go over the pictures in the activity for students to recognize them.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and ask the question “Where does---come from?” and answer it about each picture.
4. Monitor and make sure students are interacting.
5. Ask students to choose a picture, i.e., bacon, and talk about it, “Bacon comes from a pig.”
6. Then, think of a second product that comes from the same source and try a sentence like this,“ Bacon and ham come from pigs.”
7. See how many different sentences students can make and help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: