An activity for students to revise where some grow and practice asking questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. You may want to review this topic by playing the video suggested for week 36, or if you haven’t used it this is perfect for the purpose of the activity.
3. Go over the expressions on the left and make special emphasis on ‘grow on’.
4. Ask students to write the names of the products in their corresponding section (trees, vines, bushes) and ask where does it come from? And where does it grow?
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers by asking students to read the full sentence, ‘Lemons grow on trees.’.
7. Ask students to write a short description (riddle) of one of the products (fruits, vegetables) and where they grow on for their classmates to guess.
Compartir MED en classroom: