An activity for students to practice “where does---come from?” in agricultural productsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students they are going to practice asking questions about the origin of some agricultural products.
3. Ask students to think of a sandwich and the origin of those products (ham, eggs, bread, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, etc.)
4. Go over the pictures in the activity for students to recognize them.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and ask the question “Where does---come from?” and answer it about each picture.
6. Monitor and make sure students are interacting.
7. Ask students to repeat the activity with a different classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: