An activity for students to practice “where does---come from?” in agricultural productsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review the question “WHERE DOES / DO---COME FROM?” and how to answer that.
3. Review some of the agricultural products they have been working with along with the unit.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to match the products to the cow in the milk group.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers and ask the class which products were left.
7. Talk about the fish, the slice of bread, and the cabbage.
Compartir MED en classroom: