An activity for students to practice “where does---come from?” in agricultural productsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. In this activity, students are going to ask questions about agricultural products in order to get information.
3. Show the first activity A) Where does food come from? And present the two groups, plants and animals’ for students to give examples.
4. Ask some volunteers come to the front and type their answers.
5. Ask the rest of the class which other products they wrote and make a list.
6. Continue with section B) and read the question ‘Where does/do ---come from?’ as well as the example.
7. Make sure students understand the question and know how to answer.
8. Ask students to write the answers to the questions in their notebooks and check.
9. Ask students to think of 4 examples, similar to the ones in the exercise, and write the question, and the answer.
10. Ask students to ask their questions to other classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: