A vocabulary activity for students to practice vegetablesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to match the words to the pictures from their seats, writing the numbers in their notebooks.
3. Read the words and ask students to give you the corresponding numbers.
4. Invite the class to make corrections if necessary.
5. Ask students to work in groups and write riddles for three of these vegetables. If you worked with previous activities suggested for this week (36), students will be familiar with it.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to read their riddles and have the class guess the vegetable.
Compartir MED en classroom: