A vocabulary activity for students to work with some riddlesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. This is a collection of descriptions or riddles for students to guess.
3. Decide if you want to show only the pictures of fruits and cover the list of descriptions for you to read.
4. Read the 12 descriptions, slowly, with good rhythm and intonation and give students some ‘thinking time’ to get their answers.
5. Make corrections at the moment and make sure students understand the description well.
6. Do not take a lot of class time to present the only vocabulary, try the activity like a game, and help with vocabulary as needed.
7. Work a list of vocabulary with the adjectives taken from the riddles (size, color, shape, etc.) and ask students to write names of the fruits and vegetables that correspond, too.
8. Choose 5 riddles for students to copy in their notebooks/ or dictate them.
9. Ask students to read the riddles in groups, that is, there are 6 lines in each riddle so ask students to pay attention since you are going to choose them at random to read the lines, and make a chain.
Compartir MED en classroom: