Speaking activity for students to work with agricultural productsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet.
3. Ask students to describe the picture and help with new vocabulary.
Set the scene: this is a farm and Tino works there but he is not working, what is he doing? (sleeping /resting). There are many other products on this farm that disappeared…
4. Ask students to think of other agricultural products and animals to go with the picture.
5. Ask students to color the page and draw pictures of those fruits, vegetables, and animals to complete the page.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and describe their farms to their partners, “ There are …,…”
Compartir MED en classroom: