A vocabulary review of fruits and vegetablesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet.
3. Set the scene: this is a farm and there are many agricultural products ‘all over the place’ so ask students to name the different products, first.
4. Ask students to count how many of those products there are and check answers.
5. Ask students to color the page and draw more pictures of different fruit and vegetables they remember.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and describe their farms to their partners, “ There are …,…”
Compartir MED en classroom: